
When I worked for the blue dog (see above), I learned a lot about children's television. But it just occurred to me that I learned a valuable lesson that I am able to use in everyday business.
We had a thing called the "tada." Whenever a character or the audience answered a question correctly or something great happened, the music producers would insert a "tada" - orchestral exclamation point.
I realized this week that I used a "tada" on a daily basis with vendors, colleagues, affiliates...etc. See, when I have to give bad news, I have to make it sound a lot better than it really is. Thus, "tada."
I leave you with the lyrics from that special show...
We sat on down
Figured it out
What blue's clues were all about
Wow, you know what!?
We're really smart!
TADA!!!

1 Comments:
Did you use your handy dandy notebook to help you figure it out?
Post a Comment
<< Home