Sunday, November 19, 2006

Despite my hatred for LA, I had a great time with my friend Kim this weekend. We had mexican food and margaritas on Friday night...went shopping w/a bit of talk therapy between the two of us on Saturday over Chick-fil-a waffle fries...and then went to a battle of the high school marching bands (my work thing) on Saturday night. I'm leaving LA in a much better mood than when I landed.

Thanks Kim for all of your help!



NOTE: This song has NOTHING to do with our wonderful boyfriends. It has everything to do with Coord Support. Inside joke, sorry.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great time too! Anytime you need anything or just want to vent give me a call. This song is what is going to get me through the next two days. Have a great day!

Stay Strong :)
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home