Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I found out this week that I made Gold on American Airlines. That means I flew 25,000 miles last year on American. What amazes me is that I am also Silver elite status on Continental Airlines...that means I flew 50,000 miles last year. Tomorrow, I begin my travels again for another year of frequent flyer miles. Due to my extensive travel schedule for this year, I have a good feeling I'll keep my elite/gold status if not take that step to the next level. Oh yeee-ahhh. Take a look at the cities I'll be visiting this year. I'll be going to a few places more than once...

Anaheim, CA
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
Nashville, TN
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA (yep, again)
Pasadena, CA
Sacramento, CA
Birmingham, AL
Washington, D.C.
San Antonio, TX
Minneapolis, MN (possibly twice)
Chicago, IL
Chicago, IL (yep, going back4 days later)
Philadelphia, PA (maybe)
Salt Lake City, UT
That's all I can remember right now. Talk to you soon...I'm off to Anaheim. I'll say hi to Mickey for ya.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Marcos said...

Does being gold/elite mean that you get to wait in the VIP lounge? I wouldn't know, of course. I've only flown on business one time, and it was on Southwest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home